Day of Your Appointment
– You will receive an email with a link to our COVID-19 prescreening the day of your appointment. Please fill this out before arriving for your appointment.
– We ask that our clients wait at the door if you see we already have a client in the lobby. Once the lobby is empty, you may enter.
– Please leave all shoes at the door. We will provide a safe space to store shoes during your appointment.
– Before entering the treatment room, we ask our clients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer
General Indu Policies
– Indu Wellness has hand sanitizer available throughout our space.
– No-touch paper towel and soap dispensers are installed in our new space.
– All treatment tables have a nonporous covering that will be disinfected between every client.
– Hospital-grade HEPA-13 air purifiers are in every treatment room.
– No-touch trashcans are available throughout Indu Wellness.
– Please reschedule, if you experience any of these symptoms: fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, headache, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, or diarrhea. Indu Wellness will accommodate cancellations due to sickness, but we ask that you give us as much notice as possible.