Day before your appointment:
– Our front desk staff will contact you for COVID-19 prescreening. It’s very important that we speak to you the day before your appointment. If we are unable to reach you, we may cancel your appointment. At this time, payment for your appointment will also be completed.
Day of Your Appointment
– All clients must wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for $1.00
– We ask that our clients stay in their car until your therapist calls or texts you to enter.
– Please leave all shoes at the door. We will provide a safe space to store shoes during your appointment.
– When you enter, our staff will use a no-touch thermometer to check your temperature. For temperatures over 99, we will reschedule your appointment.
– Before entering the treatment room, we ask our clients to wash their hands.
After Your Appointment
– Indu Wellness will provide a hands-free check out. To cut down on interactions after your appointment, please consider paying online beforehand.
General Indu Policies
– Indu Wellness will have hand sanitizer available throughout our space.
– We are installing no-touch paper towel and soap dispensers in our new space.
– All treatment tables have a nonporous covering that will be disinfected between every client.
– Hospital-grade HEPA-13 air purifiers will be in every treatment room.
– No-touch trashcans will be available throughout Indu Wellness.
– Please reschedule, if you experience any of these symptoms: fever, chills, dry cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, headache, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, or diarrhea. Indu Wellness will accommodate cancellations due to sickness, but we ask that you give us as much notice as possible.